£1650 – Last remaining 2018 dates.
Full Day Wedding Coverage
- An initial consultation to find out more about your wedding plans
- A pre-wedding venue visit 3/4 weeks before the big day to scout potential photo opportunities
- All day photography from morning bridal preparations through to the late evening
- A password-protected online gallery to view/share and download your images
- Full-size images for printing and web sized images for social network sharing (great for friends & family)
- NEW FOR 2018…..A 5-minute photographic slideshow (See Below)
My day usually starts with the bride during her preparation. I’d always advise this as it’s great to look back on afterward and wonderful for your other half to see what was going on. I like to photograph both bride and groom on the morning of the wedding.
I like to shoot weddings in a candid, documentary style. The most non-intrusive way possible. Moments like these below are what I’m always constantly striving to capture.
Why stop shooting at the first dance? Lots of photographers do but then you miss all this! I stay until I have everything I need to tell the full story.
This is where the hard work starts! One wedding usually involves 10-12 hours of editing time. I edit, colour correct, digitally process and crop images myself, I never outsource the work. I pride myself on consistent work and have a well rehearsed and fluent workflow.
Online Client Gallery
Your photographs are presented in a personalised, password protected online gallery. From here you or your friends and family can share across social media, download directly or order high-quality prints.
I also supply your images on a USB drive in High Resolution for Printing and also perfect web-sized for easy and quick use across Social Media.
Fine Art Wedding Books from SIM Imaging are available at an additional cost if required. 30cm x 30cm – Leather Cover Fine Art Book – £450.00